FANDOM


History

-wip-

Modern times

The Coalition of Martinique and Guadelupe is a militaristic, soon to be, colonial empire founded on the belief of true unification between the islands of the Caribbean. It is a colony of the Republic of Herrera.Originally created by the elite of the island of Guadeloupe, as a way to stop the raging civil war between the white middle class and black lower class, the CMG stands a beacon of hope for the economically poor and crime-stricken countries of the Caribbean. Its current territories are Guadeloupe, Martinique and Dominica.

Military

The armed forces of the C.G.M (Forces Armées de la C.G.G) are filled with elite, highly trained volunteers taken from both Guadeloupe and Martinique. They consist of around 75% of all branches. The other 25% are conscripts, most of which are still highly trained, however are plagued with low morale.

Gallery

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.